2010年6月28日月曜日

Learning Materials for English

Just a few minutes ago , I purchased two books via Amazon , one is Grammar Practice Book , and other one is Writing Practice for IELTS .

According to last TOEIC test , my English grammar is still terrible , this is the reason why I purchased grammar practice book and hope that can help me to enhance and improve my grammar as faster as I can.

In my opinion , while learn for foreign language (whatever which language), the biggest obstacle is vocabulary .

Because if you have nerve heard or learned vocabulary before that you have only a little chance to understand(maybe guess) what this vocabulary exactly meaning is , besides any writing / conversation is based on it.

According to one of mine friend and some learning materials I read before , 8000-10000 vocabularies is a key for English learner , it just like a gate if you can overcome it and across this gate that will provide you a whole new world you ever seen before.

I'm still working on it , try to learn and remember as much vocabularies as I can , I plan to finish the TOEFL' vocabularies before the ending of August ,that can provide me more than 2000 vocabularies to acquire .

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿